Gantz anime isn’t finished, but I want to know what’s
the deal with films.
- There are only two aliens in the second mission.
- Kato never went to high school, because he was in Juvenal Hall
for killing his abusive father.
- Most characters don’t appear at all.
- Tae is chasing after Kurono early on.
- Kurono doesn’t start off as a jerk, nor very bad ass at all.
Instead he avoids conflict, and acts more as a suit wearing
- Kishimoto committed suicide not because of her mother’s
bullying, but because her boyfriend left her for someone else.
- No mention of second Kishimoto.
- Gantz isn’t as rude or interesting.
- When the missions are over, people are teleported to their
- Suzuki joins the team during the first mission.
- During the first mission, Kurono is teleported out, holding his
suitcase, and apparently forget that he left it laying on the floor
of the room.
- Kurono jump down to help Kato move the drunk off the tracks,
but instead reaches for Kato to help him get back up. Somehow Kato
pulls him down to him, and they get hit then.
- The hundred point menu does not have the option for a superior
weapon, only the options for exiting with a memory loss or reviving
someone from the database. When the timer ran out during the
Thousand Arms Buddha mission it reset instead of returning them to
- They fought with Thousand Arms Buddha before the Giant Statue
Buddha, for some reason he was a tiny figure which grew into a
giant statue. No explanation of what happened to Thousand Arms
Buddha after he beat the Giant Buddha Statue.
- Thousand Arms Buddha revealed to be a shapeshifter duplicate of
- Vampires are called Men In Black and not shown to be
- Akira Kurono is not a vampire.
- Previous Tokyo Gantz Team members are different from
Gantz/Minus, except Nishi Reika is replaced by Eriko Ayukawa, who
is a previous Gantz team member instead of a new member, and
doesn’t like Kurono.